Sunday 19 January 2014

Revised Coventry scores

Several headteachers of Coventry schools have been in touch with me since I published my list of safeguarding scores. As as result of revised information they have provided, I am able to revise the scores for some schools as follows.


Ernesford Grange Primary School
6
Formerly 0. Revised on the basis of additional child protection policy provided by headteacher.
Holbrook Primary School
10
Formerly 9. New policy online following correspondence with head teacher.
Holy Family Catholic Primary School
7
Formerly 6. New policy online following correspondence with head teacher.
Potters Green Primary School
7
Formerly 5. New policy provided by headteacher.
 
I would like to congratulate the head teacher of Holbrook Primary School on becoming the third school to achieve a perfect 10 score against the criteria, along with Stivichall Primary and St Thomas More Catholic Primary.

I am in correspondence with other head teachers and hope to receive more updated policies in the near future. I will review them and publish the revised scores for any policies sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment