Wednesday 23 March 2011

Anonymous 04.47

Anonymous 04.47 has been commenting again. I'm not publishing any further comments from Anonymous 04.47 until one is received revealing 04.47's identity, as was promised on 21st March.
The only true ignorance is you not knowing who I am and here's the deal. Your blog on Sunday created dozens of responses but only one by an identifiable person, namely you. And I genuinely admire your braveness and the strength of your opinions, it is so much easier to stay in the shadows where the arrows always miss. You get one more person to support your views AND your methods, then I will come out of the shadows too.

Anonymous 04.47
A number of non-anonymous people have now commented, but I'm still waiting.

6 comments:

  1. A deal is a deal... unless it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the difference between this anonymous comment writer and any other person who submits an anonymous comment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's shown himself or herself to be a liar. Quite unprompted, 04.47 promised to reveal his or her identity if somebody would give their name and state their support for my aims and methods.

    Three people have now done so. A promise is a promise, and it was a promise freely and voluntarily given.

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't personally victimise someone who chooses to comment on this site. that's bullying and completely unfair.

    if it was someone who was agreeing with your points, you wouldn't dare do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems very childish to "ban" any more comments from someone unless they identify themselves. I would welcome hearing more of what 04.47 has to say in the interest of balance. Perhaps they were a little misguided in being drawn into your playground taunts about revealing themselves. I think it unimportant to know the identity myself. There is probably a very good reason for preferring to remain anonymous (given the cauldron of spite which abounds).

    ReplyDelete
  6. the line "a promise is a promise" was niggling me and I couldn't remmber where i heard it. It has come to me now. It was none other than Rumpelstiltskin. He was pretty spiteful too. I expect this post will not be published.

    ReplyDelete